* Remote Installs over Airport may cause panics (A workaround is to install via Ethernet or DVD.)
* Booting from the install DVD can take a long time
* Some settings are not migrated from the previous system when upgrading, including file sharing, sharing name and energy saver settings.
* Finder issues: Icon previews will not appear on the Desktop, selecting Clean Up does not change icon placement on the Desktop. Sometimes the Finder and Desktop will stop responding to input. A workaround is to restart Finder.
* iTunes will sometimes lock up when an iPhone is connected. A workaround is to rename or delete ~/Library/Lockdown)
* Microsoft Office 2004 applications can hang when using the File->Open menu. A workaround is to open the file by opening it in Finder.)
* On newer MacBook Pros, the screen's backlight will not come on when booting into the installer if the brightness is set below 6.
* Hibernation is not working on machines with Nvidia graphics cards and will result in a frozen machine.
* The Time Machine UI cannot be activated in Finder and Mail in some cases.
* The linker creates a bad image when the minimum OS target is set to Mac OS X 10.5 and weak external symbols are used. (A workaround is to set Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.6 as the minimum OS target.)
* Xcode often crashes when navigating in documentation using the navigation buttons.
* We do not recommended installing this seed on the Nehalem Mac Pros.